Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Curiosity...

One of my favorite pictures! It was taken at Galtaji- Jaipur.
Posted by Picasa
When I was growing up I had heard so much about Galtaji, that when we got a chance to visit, I jumped at it. I was just a tad disappointed with the condition it was in, specially the green water. Also, It did not help that I was little scared of the monkeys! But, I must admit-their curiosity, and their playful nature filled my heart with joy and ....trepidation at the same time
Please double click on the picture if you would like to see bigger/sharper image

12 comments:

Tarun Mitra said...

Cool shot....hats off to your imagination..

By the way, did the monkey snatched anything?

Rajesh said...

Wonderful snap with apt title.

Sultan said...

wow!

Mohan said...

Wow... too good pic and a nice title once again :)

Dora said...

Curosity only kills a cat...So a monkey is safe. :p

Ken Devine said...

It's a great picture. What happened next?

Jeevan said...

pretty shot! even we scare about monkeys, there activities are such adorable. loved this one :)

Mridula said...

And what a playful picture it is!

Anya said...

Puurfect shot,
I LOVE IT ^__^

Unknown said...

Great photos on this blog! This one is fantastic! Love it!

Sujata said...

Tarun Mitra –thanks! No they did not. They were surprisingly preoccupied with themselves!


Rajesh- thanks!

Laoch of Chicago - :-)


Mohan: thanks!


Dora – I agree.


Life Ramblings –very smart and very close to himans in their mannerisms!


Ken Devine – right after I took this picture, he dived into the water and swam away!


Jeevan- thanks Jeevan. How are you feeling?

Mridula – I agree, full of mischief!

Anya –Thanks! :-)


JM – thanks!! Welcome aboard…

Aarti said...

Whoaa.. cant believe that is the actual color of the water!!

Awesome shot.. hope the monkey dint snatch anything from u