Monday, June 30, 2008

Some more images from the hike

Hike towards the Devils Kettle water falls also filled our senses- there was so much to soak in. There were sights to behold; sounds to remember – of birds, bees and than the sound of massive waterfalls; and smells- fresh and chrisp-to take it all in.



It was a beautiful crisp day for the hike. Surprisingly met very few people- which also made it somewhat of a surreal experience.

I felt so much at peace, one with nature and maybe also with god.



5 comments:

Sukku said...

It sure looks like paradise ....I do understand the feeling you get just being there...it's heaven....thanks for sharing such lovely photos...

Lakshmi said...

amazing pics..i love the second one

Shrinidhi Hande said...

So many nice photos again...

I've linked you in my blogroll

Anonymous said...

WoW...some real beautiful shots...I too like the second one very much...it has such depth in the moment captured...its wonderful to get lost within nature...lovely!

Sujata said...

Sukku, I am glad you enjoy them... Since I live in desert, these pictures seem even more heavenly now. It was 113F today!

Lakshmi, it is one of my favorite pictures too!

Shrinidhi, thank you adding me to your blog roll. I appreciate it! :)

I feel that I am able to express better with pictures.

Flyingstars I took this picture from a distance, even though it was early afternoon the mist and the dense greenery created this interesting aura.